The Chain Gain is a Midlands-based cycling networking group for business owners, directors and decision makers. We meet once a month to cycle, eat and chat.
For the safety and enjoyment of all please follow our simple rules
- The Chain Gain is open to CEOs, MDs and other decision-makers in local businesses.
- Register your personal contact details & health information before your first ride – you only need to do this once – register here.
- Sign up for each ride individually beforehand – sign up here.
- There is no registration or annual fee.
- You must wear a helmet and have a road-worthy bike.
- You will need to be self-sufficient please don’t rely on others for spare tubes, tools, pumps etc.
- It’s not a race; the emphasis is on a social event and designed to be suitable for all abilities.
- Everyone to pay for their own breakfast, lunch and drinks.
- By attending you are accepting that you are joining a group of people who have decided to go out and ride together. Cycle-riding is potentially dangerous and you agree that you will not hold the organisers liable in anyway.
Logistics & Information
- Details of all riders will be emailed to everyone who attended after the ride.
- If the weather looks particularly bad, we will call the event off. A decision will be made by 21:00 the night before and people who have registered to attend will be emailed accordingly.
- Neil has a current Outdoor Emergency First Aid Certificate.
Our Next Ride
Our next ride on Friday 20th October will start at the The Bell at Belbroughton, DY9 9XU at 1pm and back to the pub afterwards for liquid replenishment. Alternatively, you can register for the Chain Gain here and we will keep you up to date with our plans. Your ‘public’ information from this will be shared with the other attendees before the ride so there’s no need for business cards on the day.
We make no charge for attending, just pay for your own food and drinks, but if you would like to say ‘thank-you’ for the ride, donations to Parkinsons UK would be much appreciated.
If you would like to be kept up to date then please register below and we will email you details when they are available. Please note we only contact you with details about the Chain Gain events and will not pass your details on to anyone else.